Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busta Rhymes working on "Back On My Bullshit"

Photobucket

Busta Rhymes recently revealed to MTV News that he is hard at work on his eighth album "Back On My Bullshit." The new album will feature production from Dr. Dre, Green Lantern, Cool & Dre, Danjahandz, Nottz, Timbaland and Pharrell, who helped him come up with the title.

"I'm calling it Back On My Bullshit for two reasons," Busta explained. "I said it on [a new song,] and it stuck in Pharrell's head. And because this album, in particular, feels like vintage Busta Rhymes, in a 2008 way. It was original and appropriately the right thing to call the project. No deep brain-science ... nothing like that."

While fans await the new album, Busta is promising to hit the streets with a few mixtapes, the first being "King of the Remixes" with DJ White Owl, followed by "48 Laws of Power" with Mark Exclusive. Rhymes then plans to drop "I've Already Outshined Your Favorite Rapper", before he links up with Mick Boogie to release "Dillagence 2," the follow-up to their tribute to the J Dilla.

"It's gonna be crazy," Busta said.

No comments: