So one of my monitors decided to die on me the other day, in reality I've had them a couple of years , but when you pay so much you expect them to last longer ....... Oh well time for some new ones I guess
I'm extremely busy at the moment if you couldn't tell by the post title, I'm currently working on a double disc instrumental album and planning on releases a lot of free samples that I've created over the last year , I do apologize for not keeping on top of the blog with new content .
The deputy Mark II is a VST™2.4 software instrument for Microsoft Windows®
in the tradition of classic string machines and early
"polyphonic" synthesizers, written in native C++ code for high
The main features are:
Polyphonic string/synthesizer (Poly) section and monophonic synthesizer (Mono) section
Built-in Ensemble and Phaser effects
Flexible keyboard assignment for Poly and Mono section
Up to 61 voices polyphony
Two band-limited frequency divider-driven oscillator banks
Sawtooth and PWM waveforms
2-pole multi-mode filter and ADS envelope per voice
Global ADSR envelope for paraphonic modulation
Resonator bank (3 zero-delay feedback filters)
Single VCO plus suboscillator and noise
4-pole zero-delay feedback lowpass filter
ADSR envelope and LFO
Output of Poly section can be send to filter input
Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio's V-Machine™
On the track
the deputy Mark II is the only audio source (plus some delay, reverb and slight compression).
UVI Analogic Piano 09 takes inspiration from the very first electronic piano ever designed with a built-in arpeggiator: the famous Roland EP-09.
This “cheezy” instrument was sampled and modeled to capture the pure soul of the analog texture. Sounds were carefully recorded with the very best digital gear and analog tools, complying with UVI high-quality standards.
• • • • • Tones • • • • •
Analogic Piano 09 offers four types of tones:
• Piano I: soft piano tone
• Piano II: hard piano tone
• Harpsichord I: regular harpsichord tone
• Harpsichord II: bright harpsichord tone
Several tones can be activated at the same time to create various combinations (up to 15).
• • • • • Arpeggiator • • • • •
The arpeggiator included takes up all features from the one in the original machine:
• different modes (up | down | up & down)
• a range selector (1, 2, or 3 octaves)
• keyboard split
• • • • • Speaker • • • • •
The tiny 2-watts output speaker is emulated thanks to the convolution engine.
• • • • • Sounding effects • • • • •
In order to enhance sounds from this instrument, 3 sounding effects were added:
• a more than juicy Chorus • a deep and large Delay • a professional Reverb •
• • • • • Main features • • • • •
• 4 layers (Piano I & II, Harpsichord I & II)
• 488 samples
• Round robin by note
• Sustain control
• Accurate arpeggiator from the original machine
• Keyboard split
• 2-watts output-speaker emulated with convolution engine.
• 3 effects : Chorus, Delay & Reverb
Thanks to the free UVI Workstation 2.0.4 (mandatory version), Analogic Piano 09 can work:
• as a stand-alone instrument, compatible with Mac & PC
• as a VST, AudioUnit, RTAS and MAS plug-in.
Thanks to MachFive 3 – make the most of all the editing features offered!